HI. For some reason some people have become terribly interested with what I am doing with my life. Honestly, it's not much....but it's sunday night and I'm bored so I'm starting this puppy up.
So spring break....was nice. very nice.
Friday: worked at the wretched K-place and went to Main Event with Shelley and Michael, fellow friends and coworkers. I didn't bowl, but ate a late dinner with Shelley in the little diner....talked about a lot of things and found out a lot of things about each other. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Shelley better this year...she is one cool girl and I'm so happy to have close girlfriends again....( not that having guy friends sucks or anything, but, well you know...)
Saturday: woke up early to meet Mike at his friend's in Flower Mound. Had lunch at Ojeda's with Mike and said friend and his gf. Gorgeous day....ruined by working at the wretched K-place. Got bitched out by Vicki....almost walked out and quit for good. Got hotel b/c guests were staying at my house and it was way too crowded....rested up and went to Dallas with Mike. Mike was so cute...Kansas boy in the big city....his favorite was the cheezy green building. I wanted to go to Deep Ellum but I took the wrong exit and got totally turned around and we were so hungry we just parked the car at West End and ate at spaghetti warehouse and walked around, drove through the pretty university park neighborhoods with dave matthews/tim reynolds in the background. We talked all night....about everything. For some reason, we mostly talked about our families...the values we learned from them. We have a lot in common in that department. And every other department ;)
Sunday: Mike and Me in Garland...he met my family.....raided my room and found every embarrassing artifact from my hellish 4 years at garland higschool; found my 5th grade diary: " I am so ready for boys!". It was bad. Got out of there ASAP...went to the park with Suzi, went to Braums.....back to Denton, gave him the grand tour. He liked it a lot; we went to all the cool places on Fry....looked at old records and cd's then went to a get-together at Michael's. Ppl kept showing up with alcohol! Everyone really seemed to like Mike. David even came with Sara who is really cute and sweet. I'm really happy for him. Crashed at Trevor's.
Monday: Said goodbye to Mike, went back to garland and slept; did laundry....went grocery shopping with Emmylou. Mom called crying because of the war declaration on tv. I was just pissed off in general. I may get into that later, but this description of what happened on spring break is pretty surface so it doesn't seem to appropriate. Ate spaghetti...watched 'the breakfast club', crashed.
Tuesday: Rain in Garland. Went with Suzi to PF Chang's for a delicious lunch. Saw the Free exhibits at the DMA.....mediocre. The coolest thing was seeing that dashboard confessional had stolen their logo for their summer tour and one of the album covers from a sculpture called 'end of the trail' by james earl fraser. Worked at the wretched K-place, home, crash.
Wednesday: Don't really remember this day. I think it involved sleeping and laundry. Drove to Denton and went out to eat with Trevor and saw "Old School". Funny funny movie. came back to Kerr and drank....took care of Trevor's drunk ass and crashed. Went home early next day.
Thursday: Ha, I did absolutely nothing this day.
Friday: Woke up early to drive to San Antonio, arrived at 3:30 pm. Took the grand tour of all of Mike's old hangouts. Met the Morrison sisters....nice girls. Went on the cool riverwalk boats...couldn't get the dopey smile off my face:):) Ate at La Fonda for dinner. Classy and yummy. I met Mike's parents and talked with them awhile, and Mike and I sat in his hot tub and listened to Ben Folds and Dashboard Live....Guster and Jason Mraz and all this cool stuff that I haven't even heard that I love because Mike has the best taste and it's just freaking awesome how i like what he likes and he likes what i like and soidhgs;odgjskodifhsd98vy anyway. We watched Amelie which he loved ( thank god ) and he tucked me in and i went to sleep. ( Not without looking at his old blackmail pictures heh heh ).
Saturday: Bennigans, drove around and listened to music, saw "view at the top" with LindaMo. THE WORST MOVIE EVER. Went back and had dinner with the Morrison clan. Watched Bourne Identity and SNL and a show about sexual preditors which was disturbing but interesting. crashed.
Sunday: Mrs Morrison woke me up....Mike came down later with pillow marks still on his face and his hair all sticking up. Mr Morrison made pancakes and we said bye to them before they went to church. we packed up our cars and went our separate ways. I listened to my kickin' ass cds in the car.........like foo fighters and incubus and somehow got back to Denton in a little over 4 hours. I got dressed up to go to Dallas with Shelley and pick up Amy at the airport for ladies' night....AKA Shelley's night of freedom. We went to Humperdink's and talked about the apartment. Amy and Shelley know the 2 girls who will be in the apartment over the summer....they're from the BSM and should be nice. we had dessert at Beth Maries. I then went to walmart with the guys and heard about Andrew's crazy protesting in San Francisco....Rob's trip to the beach....Chris and his lack of getting some. Haha jk.
And now I'm here, in my pajamas, pretty tired. Listening to my good-night song "lullabye" - ben folds.
* good night, good night sweet baby
the world holds more for you
than it seems, good night goodnight
let the moonlight take the lid off your dreams*
....and i remember, and i get shivers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home