from LittleRedAmy :
10 years ago:
I was 12 about to go to 7th grade. I wore a plaid mini-skirt and mary-janes on the first day. Ms. Pemberton was my English teacher. I think I was in honors orchestra this year, and you *know* I was psyched about the green tafeta cumberbundts. I got my first period in this summer... I just shrugged it off and went to see "batman forever" with my friends. Happy 10th anniversary, menarche. Go to hell.
5 years ago:
Senior year was about to start...I was working at Hallmark and getting out of my "I-hate-everything" phase. I hadn't met Robert yet. I went to visit Casey and Mike at A&M and was convinced that I needed to go there to be happiest. My hair was ridiculously large.
1 year ago:
Was Jessie and Josh's wedding! I was a bridesmaid in a hott burgundy floor-length gown. I threw a party that night where people like Fred and Robert came. Didn't know Fred yet; was shocked by how kind he was. I got insanely drunk, semi-reconciled with Robert after 2 years of not speaking. The following day, saw "Garden State" with Suzi and Ricardo. That silly movie struck a chord so deep within me, that I saw it 2 other times ( once with David when we went to South Carolina the following week ). I wonder if I hadn't been hungover after that weird party, if Garden State would still have been my favorite movie ever. Maybe it just came at a really appropriate time in my life.
Last week:
I taught. I slept when I wasn't teaching. I went to the bar and saw Matt, Mayumi, and her Mike. I did laundry at the laundromat for the first time with David. We took dumb pictures. I talked to Mikeymo everynight on aim.
Yesterday:
See yesterday's blog entry.
Today:
I went to Garland and hung out with Suzicardo. See blog entry.
5 snacks I like:
little debbie cosmic brownies
craisins
honey roasted peanuts
bell peppers and ranch
does chang's spicy chicken count?
5 bands/singers that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Ben Folds, Radiohead, old school dave matthews, old school dashboard confessional, and ray lamontagne I suppose?
5 things I would do with $100,000,000:
It's pointless to plan; I'm sure I'd just squander it
5 locations I’d like to run away to: Maine,Tuscany, Paris, India, The Alps
5 bad habits I have: biting nails, not being empathetic, falling asleep at inappropriate times, eating junkfood, drinking too much
5 things I like doing: driving around with my CD player all the way up, going out with friends, thinking about what I want out of life, cooking sweet things, decorating
5 things I would never wear:
gaucho pants, tunic tops, jellie shoes, hair extensions, those bras with clear plastic straps
5 TV shows I like: Scrubs, SATC, The Actor's Studio, Queer Eye, Aqua Teen Hunger Force ( I'll go with Amy's answers )
5 movies I like: Amelie, Lost in Translation, Garden State, Eternal Sunshine, Royal Tennenbaums
5 famous people I’d like to meet: Thom Yorke, Conan O'Brian, Ben Folds, Christian Bale, Zach Braff ( sure, I'll go with Amy's answers again)
Off to Addison

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home