Acetylene5: I'm in Dallas
Auto response from sarahbethUNT: 2nd night in this week i've fallen asleep at like 8 PM. :-
Acetylene5: and I hate women
Acetylene5: my new phone number is 512-***-8*14. It's a cell phone, so you can contact me at any timeAcetylene5 signed off at 1:44:35 AM.
Oh yeah....I'm going to call you RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND Mr. "I Hate Women". :-p
I really want to write about my students and their personalities...how being a teacher ( already ) is like being a counselor, a mom, an activities director, and a referee. As you can see from my away message, by the end of the week I all but had narcolepsy. I took off my work clothes ( after my awesome roommates greeted me at the door with beer and pizza...so long diet for today...helloooo fat pants again ) , and got into bed during wheel of fortune thinking I'd take a little nap. Woke up at 12:19...that was a 5 hour nap folks.
I felt so old.
I redeemed myself by just showing up to Lou's and sure enough, there was about 12 people I knew there, including Matt, Mayumi, the Erins and Howardton. Stella Artois was on special because of the meteor shower....( i looked for falling stars on my drive to taco cabana, didn't see any )
The only meteor shower that I've actually sat outside and watched was with Casey's friends. We drove out to Royse City in Matt Cuellar's truck and got eaten by mosquitos. But it was amazing. At first I didn't see anything, but after sitting out in the dirt road for awhile....I got to see comets, falling stars.......I was a little surprised I didn't actually see giant falling space rocks.
Casey the astronomist is probably cringeing right now. ( But who cares; he hates women. )

2 Comments:
Astronomist? Matt Cuellar? Please!
Hope you're doing well
Casey
As always, you have compiled a very interesting blog here. I think you would enjoy my dallas auto leasing blog. You should check it out if you are interested in all things related to dallas auto leasing
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home