Life is such a ridiculously odd phenonenon.
I drank more coffee than I have in my life
My students will be forced to recite the pledge and observe a moment of silence in homeroom...kind of pissed off about that
( not that I'm against America or praying)
Matt is already taking other girls out to play pool. I must be real replaceable.
There is a state park and a university in Cedar Hill. It's beautiful there
My training class made me get up in front of all 40 of them and translate our group activity into French. I got a standing ovation and everyone who knew a lick of it came up to me and said " bonne chance!!"
Looking forward to Lubbock this weekend. Stop laughing; I always have a good time there.
Some of my favorite people are out in that patch of dust :-D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home