Monday, August 01, 2005

* EDIT* hey the song link for Ray LaMontagne DOES work in a roundabout way. Click on the link that says "click" and the file will dl and play in your default media player. DO IT! I LOVE THIS SONG!

**
Every bone, every muscle in my body aches.

I sat through 12 hours of meetings; met folks. "Why is everyone married or with child?" ;)

Day 2 of no phone calls. Day ( strike ) 3, and you're out buddy...regardless of sparks.

I'm going to Lubbock/and/or/Midland this weekend. Why would I do a thing like that? My best friend hasn't come home all summer. I should see her before she runs away to Mexico to get married in a mission and has a casa full of Catholic babies. My newest reader Mikeymo will also be there...hopefully free from blue-collar hell.

Argh I shouldn't be posting, I'm exhausted and upset.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are upset. But I'm excited to hear that your teaching career is starting up FOR REAL now. You will be in my prayers, I know you will do an outstanding job.

Don't be completely overwhelmed, although I know that is hard in new situations. God will never give us more than we can handle.

Looking forward to hearing more about life as a new teacher! :)

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

you're a sweetie amy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home