Friday, July 22, 2005

Training's over. I have friends and a network and a plan. Time to jump off the deep end!

I've never really liked any of my jobs before, so you can see I have high hopes for this one.

It's the weekend and I hope to spend quality time with Matt, Mayumi, and the roommates in the new house. ( It's kind of nice not being able to spend as much time with Matt, because now I have something to look forward too!) This week every evening together has been an event, and it finally feels like we're in that mushy stage of an early relationship that no one else really wants to hear about. :-)

I really miss working out. I don't think I'll have a lot of time for it, so I need to stop eating as much crap. Many teachers chunk out...( there are ALWAYS pot lucks; fast food )....I really dont want that. So thus begins my new battle with food. Which is hard, because my mom made exquisite fresh salsa ( which everyone at the potluck today looooved ).

I can't think of anything else exciting to report on so I'll leave it at that. Oink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home