Better :)
I don't know if we're just really good at using our Stuart Smalley-Frasier Crain-Dr. Phil ( eww) mad psyc skills, but the argument Matt and I had went really well! I'm proud of myself because my instinct is to say " fuck you, fuck this, i'm out...i don't trust you". It was really powerful to just ask, " can i trust you?" And to believe him.
And then to drive away happy singing along to our song. ( Don't steal it! It's ours!! )
I'm about to get busier than I ever have been in my entire life. I am trying to prepare for it now...I've made a grocery list of healthi(er) foods to give me energy, along with lots of green tea. ( Did you know it has more caffeine than coffee?) I lay ( lied?) For the life of me, I've never gotten the past tense of that verb right...awake thinking of what on earth I'm going to do on the first day of school. My next query was " when will I have time when I'm NOT doing things for work?" An example of what my work will be like is as such:
5 AM - wake up
5:30 AM - leave for work
6:30 - get there, run tutorials
7:45 - bell rings
2:30 - bell rings, meetings or tutorials probably til 4 or 5
mondays & wednesdays: night class 7:45-9
saturdays: Region 10 stuff 8:30 AM-3:30
Guess I'll have to get used to surviving off 6-7 hours of sleep again.
But I am OH SO EXCITED!!! I will be in training 8:30 -3:30 everyday and I have my intern orientation wednesday night after training. I can't believe how fast the ball got rolling. I am a lucky, lucky girl. At least that's how I feel now, I might not in a month after it's one thing after the other!!
In other news, I colored my hair back to my natural dark redblonde. I thought it would be redder but whatever. I am making kickass living room decorations for the manor. The roomies and I had our first argument about the girlie posters. I thought they were cool with their relocation to the closet, but they've been amassing a collection for some time, and it's not really like any of them are offensive...anyway, So we compromised by having them all plastered to a corner of the room, half hidden by the curtains. I'm making an explanatory sign that says " Robert's corner". I guess it will be cute.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home