I love how music is now so accessable.
What I've been listening to ( this week)
Cat Stevens - mainly the soundtrack to " Harold and Maude". I like " Trouble" and " I Think I see the Light"
Daft Punk - makes me want to dance! "around the world", "better, faster, stronger"
Belle & Sebastian - sugary and happy "if she wants me", " step into my office baby"
Ben Folds - " You to Thank".....most accurate description of marriage or a long term relationship i've ever come across. ( " you can't say you never had a doubt, and smoked it down but really wanted out...") also, best rockin' piano interlude ever!!!
Beck - Midnight Vultures. This is a really great cd and I hadn't ever heard anything from it til now. " Debra", and " Nicotine & Gravy" are my favorites
Pinback - "Penelope", "Non Photo-Blue"
Juanes - "Fotografia" and " Es Por Ti" damn you suzi!!!!
Ok. So I'm glad I have music around....I think tomorrow will be pretty stressful.......expect a long hairy post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home