Thursday, June 30, 2005

I HAVE MOVED INTO THE MANOR! ( or at least my computer has ) I can already tell I will lurve it here. Robert and Andrew have a bunch of jazz and old fun stuff like Frank Sinatra to Stevie Wonder on vinyl and we all sing loud.

I forgot what I really wanted to write about. Dreams. I LOVE hearing about people's dreams.

Mayumi told me she dreamt she met her beau's redneck family. They were the inventors of a drink called "sex in a tub", where they mixed some purple concoction in a tub of beer and wrestled in it. Wrastled.

Then there was Fred's dream about the steak, and my recurring "wedding dream".

There's never a groom, or if there is, he's faceless. My wedding is thrown together and all the while I'm thinking " is this it?" This newest version, my bridesmaids are girls I don't know, and they're wearing white pillow cases that say : happy holidays & ho ho ho in red sequins. My ring is adjustable and fake. I yell at my parents for throwing such a shitty shindig and I leave the venue ( medeival times ) and go to my church at home and watch the youth choir rehearse and cry.

The same dream has occurred in: a tree house, a trailer, and several other non-desirable wedding locations. Since the groom is faceless, I don't think it has anything to do with my insecurities about boys. I've had this dream since highschool so maybe I have issues with the institution of marriage. I think that's it....because I think a wedding at Medieval Times might be kind of cool.

Just kidding Amy.

I'm off to dance to kitschy 80's music with my latin lovah and my 'mates and Miss Julie Miss Mayumi. Bonne nuit mes cheries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home