Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm shakin'.

I feel like the 15-year-old who just got her learner's permit.

Let's hope I don't crash the car.....because GUESS WHO'S A TEACHER NOW?!?!?!

Oh yeah. Moi. C'est moi. Je suis une nouvelle enseigneusse de français niveau 1.

But now I'm freaking out. I don't know how to teach a class! Why did they hire me?! AAAAAAAAAAAAH. The principal gave me a list of books about being a first year teacher. If anyone would like to get me a congratulatory gift card to Barnes & Noble it would be put to GREAT use. If any of you teachers out there like Crystal have any good tips or books or wisdom I would love to hear it.


EEEEEEIEIEIEIEIE I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! Thanks for thoughts and prayers folks. I am a really, really lucky girl.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. Way to go. :) I'm so happy for you, best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home