Saturday, June 11, 2005

Nature, some days I shake my fist at you. What the hell?!?!

Getting more nervous about Monday. What if the principal and dept. heads see that I only got an A in French cinema and B's in my other French classes and decide that won't cut it to teach highschool? What if I can't get ahold of my final transcript because I have a stupid monitary block from my parking tickets that I can't exactly pay yet? What if I get lost, or sleep in, or completely go blank about what I want to say?

I guess it's a good sign that I care so much.

If I get it, I'm going to just accept it on the spot. No negotiations. I looked up the payscale and the pay is plenty more than I need. I hate looking for jobs. I will get down on my knees and cry and thank God, tell my parents, then throw a party. I will be *that* excited. I will e-mail every single one of my previous French teachers and thank them personally.

If I don't get it, I will have the self-esteem boost I needed to carry on in my search. I will be sad but grateful I had the opportunity.

Yesterday at Matt's I saw the biggest roach I have ever seen in my life in his bathroom. This was a big disappointment, since he and his roommate always keep the place so neat and tidy. Also, Matt snores. Also a disappointment. He does enjoy a good whataburger run at 2:30 AM and that is a big plus. A Homer to my Marge. I feel bad because I think he almost asked if I wanted to be in a relationship last night. He was saying that when I didn't come out on thursday ( because I really just wanted to lie in my pajamas, do my dishes, read Survivor), he really missed me. That he didn't want to talk to other girls like I had suggested, blah blah blah. I can't remember the context but right after that I said " f*ck relationships!".

I didn't really mean it. Knee jerk reaction. He got really quiet. I'm so mean I want to kick myself sometimes.

Anyway, we're still having a great time and I hope for the best.

My next post will be about music. A music survey if you will. Nothing makes me more nostalgic, and hopefully you'll see why. Ciao :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home