Sunday, May 29, 2005

Bored
Bored Bored Bored
Bored Bored Bored....
( tune: eye of the tiger ). It's been in my head all day.

I found this in my older xanga and thought it was funny. I didn't use the formatting because it would take up too much space. And, you probably don't care enough to read the whole damn thing.

100 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT SARAH
1. My middle name is Elizabeth
2. My mom once told me that if I were a boy, my name would have been James Earl.3.I live by myself4.My miniature dachsund is 12 years old5.I used to have mostly female friends, now my close friends, at least the ones in town, are guys. And David isn't so sure he likes that. :)6. My 2 favorite courses thus far in college have been Art Appreciation and Neuropsychopharmacology7. I've been to Europe 3 times.8. I really don't know what color my hair is right now, and it's my natural color. It used to be red when I was a baby, turned blonde, then stayed strawberry blonde.9. I dyed it the first time in West Hall community bathroom, Labor Day weekend 2001 with the help of my roommate Nicole and friend Jessica. It turned out horrible orange-y. After that I toned it it down to a soft strawberry blonde. Now it looks just kind of reddish light brown.10. I haven't made an A in a math class since elementary school.11. I learned the words to this song " J'en ai Marre" by this French pop star, Alizee. It's about being in a bubble bath playing with her red fish. Sexual innuendo anyone?12. I am one of the minions addicted to thefacebook.com.13. I like to say I'm politically liberal and Democratic, but I really need to get more informed about politics and the goings-on of things.13. I love weddings14. My bra size is a 34 C ( oh no! )15. I really, really liked the Beatles in middle school. I watched every minute of the anthology special when it came on tv like in 1995, and seriously thought John Lennon made the world a better place. 16. Then in highschool, I was obsessed with Dave Matthews Band. "Live at Luther College w/ Tim Reynolds" would give me shivers. I really wish I could find that cd. 17. My prom dress was baby pink, strapless, A-line, with embroidery. And a size 4. I stopped eating to fit into it.18. I am going to attempt to make PF Chang's lettuce wraps sometime19. I'm applying to 10 grad schools, all of which are in Texas, all of which are either in the Dallas area or the Austin/SA area. Yeah, I'm a chump.20. I remember when my sister was born, or at least being at the hospital to visit her and my mom. She is now 19.21.I am FREAKISHLY pale, lol22. The first time I got drunk I was 17. My friend Abbey's parents were out of town and Suzi, Emily, Abbey, Megan, and I raided her mom's liquor cabinet. Suzi chased the pizza guy and me and Emily ended up passing out, throwing up, and one of us ended up in the bathtub with the shower rod coming down.23. I played the viola from the time I was 9 til I was 18. I was only really good at it in middle school and the first part of highschool. 24.there is a 98% chance David and I will get married in the year 2006. But I don't want to jinx anything. ;)25.The guy I had a crush on in 5th grade is now dead. We had the same birthday.26. I make funny facial expressions.27. I like to look through the Urban Outfitters catalogue and circle things I'd want if I redid my apartment.28. I was really depressed my junior year in highschool and read a bunch of JD Salinger. Serial Killers really like Catcher in the Rye.29.I have a christmas tree in my apartment and I really enjoy its company.30. I made out with 6 guys my freshman year in college. 31. In order for my hair to look normal, I have to use Physique straightening lotion, blow dry it with a difuser, and iron it. 32. I've always felt kind of chubby, but I've never really been until this year.33. I like history and geography. I used to know all the state capitals by heart, and most of Europe's capitals and their flags. I really liked my world atlas.34. The last cd I bought was Jimmy Eat World, "Futures". The last song I dl-ed was "Your Hand in Mind" by Explosions in the Sky.35. I really like Lancome juicy pop lip gloss.36. My major relationships are as follows: Casey Deen: 1998-1999, off and on. Robert Hager: 6 months in 2000. Mike Morrison: a month or 2 in 2003, and David DeSoto: 2002-present, something like 27 months alltogether37. I get cold easilyI like pretty much any music with piano in it38.I lived in the dorms for 2 years, West Hall and Kerr Hall.39.I can't drink shots, there's something wrong with my gag reflex40.one of my best friends is having a baby next month41. I always get cashew chicken with steamed rice at Mr. Chopsticks42. I want to name my daughter after my mom's mom, MaryAnn. But I'll spell it Marianne.43. I like my feet, especially how my toes are angled.44. I put a lot of thought into my away messages, sometimes.45. I'm a sucker for guys who smell good, and have nice soft hair.46. My dining room of my apartment has a lot of mustard yellow and rust reds. I didn't do that on purpose.47. I like to go to "art house:" movies.48. I wish Ben Folds would start making better music, I miss stuff like "Lullabye", "Emaline", and "Last Polka" and "Brick".49. I believe in ghosts.50. I didn't wear eyeliner until college.51.I wore glasses last year so I could see the board better. I left them on the Etrans over the summer, but now my vision seems to be just fine.52. My mom is kind of a minister now for the Lutheran church53. My dad pretty much lives in New Jersey.54. I used to stay up late in middle school to watch old episodes of Welcome Back Kotter and The Wonder years55. I should have enough money at all times, but I spend way too much.56. I CLEP-ed out of 14 hours of French when I got to UNT57. I burned all of Casey's letters in a trashcan bonfire at the end of junior yr when I found out that he was going out with Sarah Russell58. Yeah, I'm a vindictive ex-girlfriend. But I'm still friends with 2 of my exes.59. I wish I was a better photographer60. I have grey and pink Puma romas.61. My favorite cd for the past year and a half has been "keep it together" by guster.62. My teachers have always told me I'm a good writer.63. I have way too many American Eagle stripe polo-type shirts.64. I have a tin lunch box collection; one from Japan with cookies on it, a curious george one, a yellow submarine one, and a United Colors of Benneton one.65. I punched my friend Beth on the bus in 3rd grade and she got a nosebleed. 66.I skip class too much67. I go to Lucky Lou's for 2.00 Long Island Iced Tea night almost every thursday.68. I carry a pink purse with an emboridered weiner dog on it, and I love it.69. I like how Denton is weird and tries to be like Austin. 70.But I'm glad I don't go to UT because a lot of bitchy grade grubbers go there. My sister included ;)71. I'm a lot more outgoing than I used to be72. I'm going to teach French for a year or 2 when I get out of college before I go to grad school.72. I have vivid dreams, some of which I write down.73. I work out at least 3 times a week now74. I haven't been to church since my friend's wedding. And that doesn't count.75. I sprained my ankle this year76. I got sued this year for car insurance shit for something that happened almost 2 years ago77. I'm reading "Diary" by Chuck Palahniuk right now78. I really like RL Glamorous and this Bene-fit perfume which I can't remember the name of.79. Songs with computerized voices ( such as Fitter, Happier...by Radiohead) give me the creeps80. I drive a malibu81. I'm getting tired of college parties82. David makes me feel more beautiful than I probably deserve to feel83. I'd damn well better be getting some See's candies for Christmas84. I like caves. I've seen like 8 of them...one in Kentucky, one in Missouri, one in Bermuda, 2 in Texas, and then some other places.85. I don't really care if I make a lot of money in my career, as long as we're happy and not worrying about finances.86. Yes, I've tried pot.87. Right now I have 4 bottles of boone's farm in the fridge.88. I'll forgive you if you ask me to.89. My favorite movies in the 80's were 'Neverending Story' and Lady and the Tramp.90. I feel old sometimes91. I've gotten to be a good test taker92. I used to scrapbook religiously92. I sing to my cd's in the car, constantlyI graduate in May 0593.There are 108 names on my buddy list94.My grandma made almost all my clothes growing up, and i had a bow to match every outfit95. Kissing is still fun96. I suck at cooking, unless it's desserts97. I lose pretty much all my earings, if I buy them98. I own 15 dvd's99. I want to go to Niagara Falls and Toronto again for spring break100. I rock for finishing this list!

xxx

Not had enough of obscure Sarah trivia? Bored as I am? Well, here you go!

A FEW MORE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT SARAH

1. I found a bottle of smirnoff under my pasenger seat today and decided to stop drinking. As much. We'll see how that goes.
2. I lost 15 pounds since April 1 and after the gym stopped being free, have gained 7 of it back
3. I like to make lists, as you can see
4. When I was in Germany for 2 weeks, I desperately craved chips and salsa. My aunt and I searched all the grocery stores and finally found some "salsa" with chips, but it tasted like ruffles with ketchup.
5. I like Antiques Roadshow
6. Names of my ancestors on my mom's side include Hoessermann, Gerkin, Snowden, Limmer.
7. Names of ancestors on my dad's side include Carlton, James, and Ball
8. I like spooning and snuggling. I think if everybody could do this, even with just their friends, ( no funny business! ) the world would be a better place.
9. The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was "Big" with Tom Hanks
10. But my favorite movie at the time was "Follow That Bird", where Big Bird lives with the DoDo's and ends up in the circus dyed blue.
11. I'm probably going to apply to 20 jobs tomorrow
12. I am interested in neuropsychology. Specifically neurotransmitters like oxytocin and dopamine.
13. I always put too much soy sauce on chinese food
14. I was lucky enough to know 3 of my great-grandparents. I remember seeing them in Ohio when the snow was up to my knees. Until I was 10 I thought Springfield, Ohio was the most amazing fun place in the world.
15. When I'm drunk, I like to sing " Let's Stay Together " by Al Green into a beer bottle
16. "Finding Nemo" is my favorite Pixar movie
17. When I'm really bored and broke, I uber-clean my apartment and find a bunch of pennies and take them to coinstar to get cash. I think thats how I'm going to spend my afternoon.

because....Matt and I are going on date #3. Woohoo!!

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Date #3! Got a picture anywhere? Let's see this guy! I'm happy for you. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home