Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hotel Rwanda. Amazing movie. See it even if you think it will make you uncomfortable.

Insomnia. What can you do?

Low Self-Esteem. I won't let people tell me I have this anymore. Because I don't. I 've always heard that I'm shy or I'm down on myself or I'm so so so insecure. I don't believe my real self is.

I'm going to take a vacation from my everyday life before I really burn some bridges for good. I'm not answering my phone. I'm not going to call anyone. When I figure things out, then I'll talk.

I think that's a good plan of action.

4 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

Who loves the sun?
Who cares that it makes plants grow?
Who cares what it does?
Who loves the sun?
Not everyone.

 
At 3:23 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

...yeah, I don't know either.

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

hey what movie is that in? I think it's high fidelity, but I'm not sure. I just remember it being really ironic when it played.

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

I'm really not sure which movie that's in, but for some reason high fidelity sounds right. I was just "rocking" the VU.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home