

Heh heh. Oh but you know I totally buy into it. I love to shop. I hate that spending money on pretty things for myself makes me feel really, really good. I don't have it as bad as some people...but don't even think that I didn't spend over 100 dollars on summer clothes yesterday. Yes, I got a lot of bargains but no, I didn't exactly need them.
T-26 hours. I've been belting out "pomp and circumstance" all day.
Mayumi's little Japanese mom won't let us live together because she controls the checkbooks and hates the idea of Mayumi living with a girl. She thinks that Mayumi is a lesbian. We were in the car while she and her mom were on the phone and I laughed all the way to the mall. Moms are....crazy. Her only leads to this conclusion were that Mayumi plays lacrosse, doesn't wear makeup, and insists that she will make a good income in the advertising industry and not wait for some rich dude to marry her. If Miss Yoshi only knew. I've decided that when and if I meet her, I'm going to overcompliment her...make her feel reeeeaaally uncomfortable. And then at the last minute pull some random guy over and hit on him. In conclusion, it sucks I don't have roommate prospects anymore, and it sucks that her own bigotry is hindering her and I from saving a lot of money on rent. Wouldn't it look worse if Mayumi were asking to shack up with a guy?
Last night was bad. I drank too much and started talking to people I barely knew. I probably scared them. I talked to my freshman year 2050 French teacher, ( more like yelled BONOJOURR! J"AI FINISSSMES ETUDES AUJOURDHUI I I!!!" waving my hands in the air). Later I wondered why she was at the bar in the first place. I guess there aren't rules against profs going to bars, it's just I've never seen one there. I talked to Joe from work. He is nice.
I had bizarre dreams about zombies last night, in a mall ironically. When the easy listening would play over the mall sound system, people would turn into zombies, and to kill them, I would push them over the side of the railing. I watched them splat on the bottom floor; their limbs ripping off. It was god awful. Finally when there were just too many zombies, ( Fred, who happened to be there helping fight zombies as well, ) shot himself in the head and while he slowly died, asked us to throw his carcass to the zombies to keep them at bay while the rest of us came up with a better plan to kill them. Except the blood and brain matter attracted the zombies and they were more interested in that than a mangled Fred. I'm pretty sure we all got eaten and I woke up pretty upset. WHERE DO I COME UP WITH THIS?! I'M NOT A VIOLENT PERSON!
The day has improved. I'm about to pick up my tassels for tomorrow. The weather is beautiful and I had healthy steamed green beans, spring rolls, and rice at Mr. Chopsticks followed by 1 scoop of Beth Marie's Old South Fudge. Accompanied by the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. That I don't ever want to stop seeing. Someone try to talk me out of this, I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

2 Comments:
WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!
I'll see ya tomorrow for our time in the limelight wearing dorky square hats! ;) Congrats, fellow grad!
Hey Sarah, let me know when you post your graduation photos! What a fun day that was! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home