Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Update.

Yeah, the day of death is over!! If I would have just stopped freaking out, I would have been a lot more efficient. I don't know how I did, but I think pretty OK. Getting into bed after 36 hours of no sleep was like diving into a peanut butter fudge sundae. I deliberately made my bed the day before because nothing feels better than getting into a made bed, with the sheets cool and clean. I slept 9 glorious hours. At first I was going to wake up at midnight and go study with my stats group, but that didn't happen. So now I gotta go tackle that. Fixin' to.

It hasn't hit me yet. This is potentially the last real math test I have to take. The thought alone makes me tear up...17 years of disappointment, heartache, and struggle finally over?!?! Oh man.

I saw a commercial for this last night and in my sleep-deprivedness, laughed for about 5 minutes. Not very subtle, is it?

But you know, I just may get one.

Good luck on finals, all...and thanks for the music suggestion, Lindsey. I will look them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home