Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sleep.

Advantage #164 of not having a boyfriend anymore: I get the whollllle bed to myself. Some nights of course, get lonely. Luckily I have wonderful snuggle friend(s) to call upon. But once I got over that for the most part, I think it's just marvelous to get under the covers and be able to control the temperature, sleep with my limbs all akimbo, and hog all 3 blankets that i tuck all around me in a sort of "sarah cocoon." My dog joins me sometimes, too. At first I felt guilty about this since that sort of crosses the line of and master-and-pet, but I kind of like waking up and seeing her snout poking out from under her blanket, snoring lightly. Lately when I sleep alone I build a little pillow fortress on one side of me. I think I just need to go ahead and buy a body pillow. I think this one is great.

Tonight I am going to get very drunk and dance to 80's music. I'll be sure to get pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home