Thursday, April 21, 2005

Piggie Personality Test.

Mine wasn't that accurate! Oh well, fun.

This weekend will be a great mix of getting things accomplished ( Region 10 job fair ) and having a lot of fun ( Denton Jazz & Arts Festival ). Mayumi has a big picnic blanket all ready. Fred said 'Tower of Power' will be there...which sounds vaguely familiar. This white girl digs 70s funk. Just give me a bottle of champagne and "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder and you will see some of the most ridiculous booty shaking you've ever encountered.

The more I listen to Ray LaMontagne , the more I really really like him. I've had the mp3 " shelter" for about 4 months, and I still listen to this song everyday. " when all of this around us falls, I'll tell you what we'll do, you will shelter me and I will shelter you". So sweet. :) I think Fred and I and possibly Mikeymo ( since he intro'd me to his music ) will see him in concert in July when he comes to Dallas.

I think this week, starting from last thursday til now, is the best I've felt in a long, long, long time. I just want to cry I feel so damn good...I hope it's not because of something stupid like hormones or me taking too much esteem in external factors like good grades. We'll see, time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home