Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Heyyy, I'm back. So I took exams, passed everything with flying colors. 2 A's, 2 C's. Math is passed. Check. Brain took that as cue to go on vacation.

I went to New Orleans! I don't remember the flight there bc it was so early and I slept. I immediately saw David & the band as soon as I got to the Sheraton...that was really great. The rest of that day I spent with Rob shopping, hanging out at the French Quarter, then Bourbon Street of course. I met a lot of David's phi mu alpha brothers...all of which are really good guys. Tuesday was the bowl game....fun stuff! We didn't win but there were TONS of UNT fans....and I must say this is the first time I've been drunk at a football game. Me and Rob and his really nice CKI friends were all dancing to the band at halftime and bearing our claws....just being really stupid.
That night was really cold and I didn't care to see ppl get in fights on Bourbon so me & David ordered room service. I got gumbo, which I'd never tried. Oh my lord was it good! Wednesday was David day and we toured the city ( but on a budget....New Orleans IS NOT cheap. ) We stayed at the most ghetto Days Inn ever, but at least I had the satisfaction of paying for this trip with my own money, no help from dad.
Thursday David and I went our seperate ways, he to South Carolina via Atlanta, and me to DFW. Suzi picked me up and we ate at Friday's, she totally flirted with our waitor and I drank a cape codder that was almost pure vodka. I saw lord of the rings, WORKED my little ass off and bought gifts. I miss David a lot. It's only been 5 days but him not being here totally throws off things. I find myself about to pick up the phone to ask if he wants to come over and watch a movie after work. Oh well, he'll be home soon and then its PRESENT TIME! And maybe snuggle time. We'll see ;)

Ok, so merry christmas all....Til the next time I have 5 seconds away from doing shit.
Love, Sarah.

PS -- Suzi got me the Freud action figure. I love that thing!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home