Whoa! Thanksgiving can't be over already! I had like NO BREAK WHATSOEVER!!
Wednesday I went to my mom's with David and she made thanksgiving lunch. Good stuff. Oh, let me back up. The day before I had lunch with my dad at on the border. Over a margarita the size of my head, he told me he had a girlfriend....a woman he's been dating for a year. Theyre thinking about getting married....or at least getting a fall home in west virginia and a summer home in texas. Whoa there! This was so out of nowhere! I love my dad and am happy for him but what is it with my parents telling me at the last minute that they've found a new spouse?!
Wednesday night consisted of good times with good friends. Happy driving and Rooney sing alongs...booze and movies and animal planet and lots of laughs.
Thursday I didnt feel so hot so I told my sis I wasnt going with her to Ammensville and slept most the day instead. I felt better by night so I went over to David's and he and Rob made the most delicious ham and turkey...eaten with curly fries and pumpkin pie :) We watched lots of movies and slept.
Friday I worked allllllll day in the most hellish shopping day of the year. It sucked. Sucked hard. That night me, David, Rob, and Marty rented "finding nemo" and "kids". Finding Nemo was so good! Kids was too but in a very different way. Very disturbing.
Saturday: more work alllllll day. I went shopping and bought cute sweaters for myself and decided to cut and color my hair. I think I'm going to make an appt at Regis tomorrow and do it next weekend. That night was BUM WINE NIGHT! First me and David went to Outback and I splurged before my "diet"....which will consist of eating like, twigs and excercising like a fiend so I can fit nicely in my pants again. Then we went to sack-n-shit and sure enough, we found all the bum wine we needed. Brandon and Ty came over and we played drinking games to the south park movie. I was passed out in a chair in no time. Best sleep I've had in weeks. Be sure to look for the bum wine tasting pictures on my site :)
Today: I reluctantly dragged my ass to work. However, today was pretty cool because I met a lot of new people. I just sat around and talked all day. I complain about work alot but this actually is a sweet job. Do you get paid 10 bucks an hour to dress up and talk to your friends? I didnt think so. Came back here and went to cool beans one last time with david, rob, allene, and andrew.
Im ready for some marathon sleeping. Life is pretty good right now....despite the enormous cognitive dissonance/internal conflict about what I really really want for my future. For now I'm just goin' with it though. :) I hope everyone aces finals and yay for new orleans in...YIKES! 2 weeks! Hell yea!!
~~I'm unbreakable there's no need for fragile stickers~~
-Rooney

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home