Saturday, November 22, 2003

Ok, this is going to be a weird post. Let's just say it took me about 10 minutes to remember how to get to here, this very spot, on blogger . On account of my mental state at the moment.

I was happy today because after like a 3 month slump of pure deep slumber, I'm finally back to dreaming....those awesome, incredibly vivid dreams. Last night I saw a movie called " the station agent" ( very good.....would recommend it to anyone who likes .... movies. ) So I guess this had something to do with me dreaming about being in a movie theater. So in this particular dream, I show up drunk and see someone I know but don't talk to ever. I feel ballsy so I sit right next to them and even prop my legs up on their lap...just am really rude. I guess the hilight of the dream is I had a giant ziplock bag of those chocolate cakey donuts....you know, like the Mrs Bairds or even Krispee Kreme makes. And I'm eating them. Finally the person next to me ( who wasnt acknowledging me, just hanging out ) reaches into my bag of donuts and takes one. And I say after several minutes, " Just so you know, those donuts are soaked in rum." And they shove the entire donut in their mouth. And then.....RING! 7:30 alarm wakes me the fuck up and I have to get ready to go to work

Which, by the way, sucked heartily. But I do endure and persevere and all that. I however told a little white lie so I could get ready and look semi-fabulous for David's banquet. That was much fun.......I'm so proud of my boyfriend and couldn't ask for a better man.

Even when he runs around a party with his pants around his ankles ;)

No seriously, he's a huge inspiration in my life. I told Luis at the party that....if I could be just half as successful or noteworthy or whatever as he is, I would have made something of myself.


Maybe I should go back across the street and make sure he's ok. I might just can this post altogether and write a more professional-sounding, coherent one.

Hey have you ever noticed that people who write well really have a problem with getting up and speaking....? Vice versa's true too. That's why speakers have speech writers.

Or maybe I'm just bitter about making a 78 on my persuasive speech in comm. " Too text book-y" my ass. *You* try to explain dopamine reuptake pump action to a class of mostly freshman. Jeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home