Weekend Update.
Actually, one weekend, a week, then another weekend. ( It's been very eventful :) )
9/6: The Baylor game.
This football game was very fun....biggest crowd at Fouts ever. I thought I would be beat up by the Mexican family in front of me. Long story. They called David's name over the PA at halftime and everything, cause he's one of the drum majors and all, and I couldn't help but burst with pride. That's my baby :)
There was a party afterwards, which I didn't really want to go to because I could tell it was going to be huge and would surely get busted. And they were charging cover. We did go though....and it was pretty fun while it lasted....a little outdoor bar, kegs, a dancing platform....and pretty much everyone I had ever met since my freshman year were all present. Of course I was right and the party did get busted, and luckily I was sober enough to not panic and jump over the fence and run like the other dumbass minors. I just hid my red plastic cup behind a shrub and quietly walked away with my friends. So college :)
9/7: I worked this day. I think this is the day we had 3 attempted shop liftings.
9/8: Fell asleep in math as usual and David poked me with his pencil on several occasions. I had class all day and worked. Went to super target with Jimmy and spent 100 dollars on shelving, cds ( rooney for 8 bucks :) ), food, and other various pointless crap.
9/9: More class....more getting utterly lost in psych measures bc of statistics.
9/10: Class, more gratuitous shopping ( although gratuitous is an oximoron here because in no way was this shopping trip free as I bought shoes, a shirt, new socks, and bridget jones' diary on dvd. ) I went to the doctor then worked, then studied and passed out.
9/11: It rained allllllll day. I was so drenched I couldn't make it to psych measures. I climbed back into my bat cave and slept until it was prime tv time.
9/12: I was told everyone in my 8 am math class slept in, including our prof. I went to my communications class, worked out, and bought our living room tv! It's a flat screen...way nice. Suzi came into town at 6 and we dropped David off in Carrolton....( after an hour of not finding the stadium, and went on our standard Suzi and Sarah "date", dinner at Cafe Brazil ( I highly recommend the oriental salad ) and movie ( American Splendor ) at the Angelika. American Splendor was funny and cute. Then me and David had the 3rd biggest fight of our entire relationship....all having to do with me trying to find him with next to no directions, somewhere in Carrolton at a Cici's with giggly highschool band girls. It all blew over 2 hours later.
9/13: I worked from 12-9 while David and Suzi put new wiper blades on my car. We went to Double Dave's on my lunchbreak ( very good ) And decided to drink at Jimmy's that night. The guys were set on watching LTR 2, which I had seen, and didn't really like. Soooo being uber-bored led to me and Suzi making up a drinking game to whenever Gollum said "precious", we would have to chug the rest of our drinks. This led to Sarah drinking 3 smirnoff ices, 1 seabreeze, and 1 hurricane...all in rapid succession. I have no tolerance ....and as soon as I started feeling like the couch was a rocking boat, I knew it was time to stop. I either passed out or went to sleep...and was whisked away to taco cabana at 3 am for sobriety tortillas.
9/14: Slept til 1. Suzi wanted to go to cabana again....lol. It was really cool to have her here this weekend.
Then began my trying to undo the damage of all the fatty food and booze.....me and David went to the Rec....where the " David De-Fucking-Soto Badass Total Body Workout " killed me. I was getting tired of the treadmill so I tried the 2nd floor jogging track. I think I'm starting to actually enjoy running, especially when I'm going somewhere. The last stretch, I pushed myself and it seemed like my little legs were entities of themselves. It was like how you run in dreams....just sort of bounding.
I'm sure I looked retarded.
Today just made me feel like I really need to try harder. I shouldn't punish myself...but just do everything in reason. Such as, drinking but not getting drunk. Not beating myself up for not going to the gym at least 3 times a week. Still indulging at PF Chang's...but only for extra special occasions.
Whoa, speaking of which, I ONLY HAVE 15 MORE DAYS OF MINOR-DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home