Wednesday, August 20, 2003

What can I say. I am a binge busy person. This means....my time off is in big chunks right now. The activities that keep me busy are in intense yet small increments.

School starts in 5 days and I'm ready to kick ass. My schedule goes as follows:

Monday: this is the day i will be yanked out of bed, dressed, and dragged kicking and screaming to my math-type class which begins at 8 am. I will then commence crying, throwing calculators, and then falling asleep and drooling on my books. But never fear, ever-faithful David is taking this class with me. I will steal his soul and his brain and will make an A.

Then I kick it to my shitty communications class. I have almost 90 something hours and yet I am still taking basics.

Then I go learn about rocks in my geology lab. See above comment about shitty basics classes.

Tuesday: I once again roll out of bed for my geology class....but then, oh baby then.....psychology of human sexual behavior time at noon. So in short, tuesday will be rocks followed by sex....and then later that night, history and systems in psychology. So its actually rocks--->sex--->freudmania

Wednesday: math. comm. whoa....that's all. wednesday is my new fave day.

thursday: rocks & sex

friday: math, followed by a nap, then comm lab.

so i guess that will all work out nicely.....doesn't seem like 16 hours.

I rock the kiddie section at Dillard's. I love my job.

And I love David. Yes; to much eye roll-age I'm sure...we're back to all our sarahdavid glory.
when it comes to relationships and math classes...i don't get many things right the first time. but now i'm taking on both simultaneously :)

And! As of August 28th I will be like 90% out of debt! That's right guys.....I worked out a deal to where I will have my capital one bill payed off in a week. This means no livingroom tv like i wanted for awhile, but this will be such a huge weight off my shoulders. ahh.

a lot of new music has come out as of late. let me know if you hear anything REALLY great that i cannot live without. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home