Tuesday, May 13, 2003

It's been forever, I know. The whole drama of school ending and all the ends I had to tie off got in the way. My hard work paid off for the most part...except for the pesky D in world lit ( i know, what the fuck ??). But then I realize this is my destiny, as I actually want to have an excuse to stay here until May 2005, and taking this class over again and replacing it with an A is a perfect reason.

I live in an apartment now, and it rocks. I have a huge comfortable bed that has the capability of making you fall asleep the minute you get into it. I'm not in class....I don't have a job yet, so I am incredibly and hugely BORED!!!!!

So I'm across the parking lot at Trevor's. And he is looking over my shoulder. You can see my window from his window. Now *thats* scary.

Expect big updates on cheveuxrouges ~~ I need something to make the hours pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home