Monday, April 14, 2003

suzilou41: what is the theme of your apt bathroom gonna be?
( Suzi left me this message while I was at lunch like some urgent pressing question ). I laughed my ass off at this..........and then remembered, wait: my bathroom actually *does* have a theme. ( the floribunda pattern from : )

The weekend has been less than stellar. I think I've decided to leave APO....still do community service, but concentrate on the things I really enjoyed from the past like ESL tutoring and habitat for humanity. Saturday night was pretty cool.......just hanging out in good company then sunday was great because I went home and met my baby cousin ( who is the spitting image of mini me ). I love babies.

I haven't been sleeping all that well for some reason so I've been doing a lot of thinking to kill the time. I have really great friends. I've always been the kind of person who kept a circle of tight-knit good friends rather than a large bunch......but now, I feel like I'm fortunate to have a large bunch of good friends. And the cool thing is everyone is different.....we all kind of have the same interests, but everyone has something different to bring to the mix. We can talk about everything from God to strongbad cartoons to interior design ( heh, suzi ) to love and even books we read when we were little ( the moose on skates book :) ). If there's nothing better to do, we can get drunk and turn on ghetto dance music and booty dance with the emergency flashing light on as a strobe. We go to walmart at all hours of the day. Have "cabana chat"....stalk people in our cars and go to sonic right when it's about to close....write on the tiles of our bathroom with dry erase markers...make fun of each other....pick out shower curtains togeteher...and on and on. It may sound cheesy but I just feel lucky. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home