Saturday, March 29, 2003

Ohhhh man. It's only satruday morning and I feel like my weekend is over. It's my last day at the wretched k-place and I seriously considered just not going. Then I had the idea of calling in sick. When I talked to the front-end supervisor, and then the manager, I completely caved and asked to come in at noon instead of 11 so I'm working this crappy 3 hour shift. Sarah = major pushover.

And I really do feel sick.

Yesterday I worked 8 hours and went to 'the rocky horror picture show' on campus. The freaks came out of the woodworks....I knew UNT had some characters but man. I was afraid. After that my evening was consumed with talking to/taking care of drunk people. Andrew was drunk all during the movie and found everything hilarious....Trevor once again, was incoherant....my Mikeymo in Lubbock had panties on his head ;)...yeah....it was a pretty weird night. I had good conversations with Suzi and surprisingly Luis. I love that Suzi can forgive anyone anytime. That takes a lot of class. And Luis and I found out that we're pretty much in the same boat in a lot of respects. Hang in there man...I'm sure with time you'll get the answers you'll need.

Today after taking some fabulous dayquil, I am working for THE LAST TIME EVER at k-p....oh hell, KOHL'S or HELL as one might say. Then my mom is coming up here to buy some stuff for my new bed at the apartment. SUPER TARGET! That place has anything you could ever possibly want. Then...I think 8th floor should go out to dinner like old times. That would make me happy :) And after that I think I'm going to the party the band kids invited me to.......either that or if i still feel bad i'll stay in and start studying for my dev. psych test.....

random thought : how many songs have "Sarah or Sara" in the title?
I can think of a few.
" Sara" - fleetwood Mac
"Sarah" - Jefferson Starship ( by far the crappiest )
" Sarah Smile " - I don't know who this is by. It's on the Kohl's soft cock rock cd that they play.
" Zak and Sara" - BEN FOLDS! "---Sara told the friendly salesmen that you'll all die in your cars!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home