Monday, April 07, 2003

Dammit, why do all my tests seem to happen in evil burning rapid succession?! The dorm is too loud to read so I go to the library and....the library is loud too! Back to the dorm....bam, tornado drill; packed in the stairwell like sardines for 15 minutes. Looks like an all-nighter.

Weekend update: On friday night I saw 'The Pianist' which proved to be good but very very sad. What I expected. Saturday I slept half the day then saw 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'. It was really funny, beyond most of my expectations! I really dont go for the whole chick flick thing anymore, but this one hit close to home. Matthew McConnoughey is way sexy anyway....worth seeing. Later that night we all went to a get-together at Davids. There were a bunch of people that I didn't know which was weird to me; being in a very familiar place but then again having it be different. I made 2 incredibly strong drinks for myself and left early with Lindsey and Trevor, singing all the way home. Daylight savings screwed everything up; woke up at 1 on sunday and ran errands with Rob.

I've been thinking a lot about friendship ....watching other people and how they conduct their relationships. It just seems like there is such a fine line between everything.....there really is a thin line between love and hate because both require time and energy. Both are active emotional states. Indifference is the grey area. The sad place to be; devoid of feeling.
*Disclaimer: don't worry; I know this makes no sense....I'm aware of my ability to procrastinate studying. meta-procrastination if you will. *

With that said, thank you for reading...I'd love to hear from you. ( and yes; i know 'study' only has one 'd'. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home