HEY! It's been forever and a day....lotta stuff going on.
Ok, that's a lie; I'm a complete bum but here's an update:
1. I have a job :) Eagle Student Fundraising, here I come.
2. I revamped my site. It's not exactly how I want it.....but in my spare time I'm learning different javascript commands. And Brandon helped me. So props to Brandon. Goes to show any monkey can do this shit. JK!
3. There is a new man in my life. His name is Pop n Fresh.
He makes me cookies, and then I get on the elliptical machine and treadmills 30 minutes every other day.
Ok, that was stupid....the boredom is really getting to me. Astronomy and math start on monday. I went to garland today and drove around....bought curtains...got all these ideas for being crafty. ( Like I'm going to make these mini book shelves; I got the idea from Trading Spaces. They look like 4 mini boxes you make out of high density....something board. ) Anyway. It hasn't been *all* that boring I guess. Actually.......I'm really enjoying every minute of this month. I am so incredibly happy right now :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home