Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ahoy hoy. I just had to post about how great yesterday was. I'm really glad I'm not an all-A student, because there just wouldn't be the same unexpected thrill I get when something gets passed back to me with that big red letter. An A can totally change my mood....especially when it is paired with a " Bien Expliqué" or " You totally get Spence's theories!" It just sucks I can't feel that good everyday....good enough to get up in front of French Cinema class and give a report entirely in French about " Swimming Pool"; how Sarah Morton's portrayal of Julie encapsulated all of her most intimate desires. People I didn't know came up to me after class and told me I had done a good job. I finally felt smart again, but as soon as I got in the car I totally screwed myself over again by getting on the wrong part of I-35 and ending up in Ponder before I could turn around.

I ponder why sometimes my brain decides to stop working.

I worked out yesterday. 5 miles on the bike and 2 on elliptical. Woot! I'm pretty sure I burned as many calories as I consumed.

I have a lot to get done in the next 10 days. I need to look for a job tomorrow. Make an appt to get the stupid skin tag removed from around my eye since my dad says it's "so distracting". I need to update my resume to take to the job fair on saturday, and finish applying to the certification program.

Why are sites like " http://www.thefacebook.com" and "http://www.myspace.com" so addicting? People and their lives are just so damn interesting. I think there is a little voyeur in all of us. Like, at the video store, the dude at the counter was being extra nice and suggesting things left and right. He looked so familiar...as it turns out I had added him on myspace last semester not having knowing him. He's a psych major, too. He sent me some cool music.

And Fred, who makes fun of me for planning every second of my day out so I don't feel so insecure says " I am busy May 12, 2005 til December 1, 2011, but after that I can fit you in."

I leave you with a little picture, if I can get it to work. Blogger has gotten so much easier to use it seems.










Taken by Mike at Jimmy John's, me with sprout sub. Jimmy John's bread = perfection. This pic is blurry but I like all the primary colors. And my shirt matches the background of this blog, which, I think I will change soon. Ahoy!

*edit* I just made a 92 on my learning & memory test. I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home