Worst monday in awhile. For the record, Partnership Abuse is the worst psychology class I've taken at UNT. I get there at 9:03 because of the torrential downpour outside...and Jeff has already administered a quiz. Bastard. I wouldn't be so mean but really, after talking about a case study he often ends by commenting " that's fucking bullshit" and doesn't care to ellaborate. People in there act like what is being taught is so insightful. Really? I had no IDEA that alcoholism just *may* increase instances of interpartner violence.
Just one more week.
I want to just detatch and walk away....last week was so good.
I borrowed a dvd of Michel Gondry directed music videos and short films. He's really creative...uses a lot of color. It gave me nice dreams :)
I woke up to a chainsaw though, and that's where this horrible day commenced. I did find some release in listening to selfless, cold, and composed by Ben Folds . His new cd is out tomorrow...should be pretty good.
I signed up to be a participant in 3 research studies for extra credit. I do so enjoy being a guinea pig!
I deserve some chick fil a today, I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home