Friday, April 22, 2005

I made a profile :).

A word to the wise: not a good idea to stay out til 4:30 and then try to go to Partnership Abuse at 9 AM and figure your head will stop spinning when you sit down.

I woke up to Kaze sniffing my toes. He is the best dog ever...Mayumi's a lucky dog mom. Why can't my dog be so awesome? I guess weiner dogs are just inherently low on the totem pole of dog coolness. You know I love her though!

I have a Texas Roadhouse porkchop with green beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls with honey butter waiting for me in the fridge, and I think consuming it will be the hilight of my friday.

I'm printing out job aps online for the Nelson Center, the new hospital, and Denton State School. It's nice to see " bachelors degree required." and not have to think "crap. guess it's retail for one more year."

Ok, porkchop time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home