MUST REFRAIN FROM USING BLOG AS A PUBLIC FORUM TO BURN PEOPLE.
Aaah, everything works out for the best. " I am the warm center that the universe crowds around." I don't know why I'm so mad anyway. This should be majorly cathartic and freeing. We both felt the same. I just realized it first. And now good has come of it for the both of us. So good job. Eighteen is a wonderful year....so open to your every suggestion like you wanted. Joy!!!!
Ok. That is the last time I will slap *that* much of my personal life up here. Something just...happened.... . I'm glad I have this fire to fuel my soul again. I will sublimate my rage on the treadmill...and when it starts to hurt it will feel so, so good.
Despite that minor inconvenience, I actually ownED this weekend ( as my close friend Fred would say.) I went to a job fair. Dude, it paid off that I took yearbook for one semester in 2000. My journalism teacher is now principle of my old highschool. I'm not saying anything else because as it is, I've probably already jinxed it.
I saw 2 pretty good movies too....between my 20 billion hours of sleep. I heart huckabee's and House of the Flying Daggers. I know when a movie is good when it makes me want to look up its contents, like .existentialism and nihilsm .
OKAY! Well, I'm off to run my ass off. ( My clothes are fitting so great! )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home