Sunday, May 01, 2005

I feel like I have no energy left whatsoever. I started the day off with a bang...and started tackling my 5 loads of laundry. 7 hours later, my apartment is spotless and smells like a morning rainshower. It's so clean I don't recognize it really. I was folding laundry in the laundry room which is adjacent to the pool. Let me give you a little excerpt from this wonderful little dialogue to which I played witness:
" YOU DON'T F*IN KNOW ME! GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!"
" you mother f*er, you leave your goddam kids out here every f*ing day! I should report you to CPS!"
" YOU DONT KNOW ME! YOU DONT TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY KIDS! YOU JUST GOT PMS!!"
...and it went on like this for about 15 minutes. I hid in the laundry room for a little while longer in case someone brandished a gun. To my horror, the kids in question were just sitting by the side of the pool, water wings and all. I am greatful for my childhood, sheltered as it was.

So this incident has made it official for me; July 31 I am moving to the gated community of The Arbors and leaving my not-so-cheap-afterall much older Holly Hills step-up-from-the-trailer-park apartments behind.

I have an interview with Spherion tomorrow morning. Don't even ask me what exactly Spherion is.

I had my graduation BBQ yesterday in Garland. It was a beautiful day, and we had some great food and lied in the sun. Afterwards Fred, Kimber, and I went to Denton Jazz & Arts....which wasn't as cool as I had hoped. Tower of Power was pretty good, but I ended up just passing out at midnight since I knew today would be rough, with my cognitive map and all.

My cognitive map! I have put all my nerdy energy into this stupid project. It is the magnum opus of this semester, in all my classes, and a great way to actually feel like I worked to deserve my diploma in 2 weeks.

Expect a detailed picture of the final product once I'm done with it at oh....4 am tonight probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home