And here it is.

About 16 hours of work went into this. I didn't sleep. I missed an interview. ( It was in Arlington anyway, too far. ) I painted the board and everything. I didn't really intend for it to look like a preschool buletin board. When I presented it in class, there wasn't even an "oohh...ahhh...". I know I made an A on it, but I just felt like it deserved some fanfare. Mine had more info on it than anyone elses' in the class. I don't think I've ever worked so hard on anything in all of college. I guess everyone was just as out of it as I was.
I think they put crack in the coffee at Art 6. I was able to work on that thing NON-STOP all through the night. If I tried to take a break, I would just sit there for a few minutes and worry about it.
We're going on a real date this friday :) my idea. I thought it might be nice to test the waters for a more formal arrangement. But if were not 100% happy with formalities, then back to our old ways of ambiguity.
Ambiguity rocks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home