last night was a bad night. the worst night.
if i had wooden stakes, i would have driven them into the wall. i threw my phone so the battery popped out so i would stop calling. i was without booze, pills, or snuggles and all i wanted to do was fall asleep and forget, and wake up the next morning unaffected. i ended up driving to his apartment, leaving his shit on his stairs while he was asleep, and speeding home. i fell asleep with headphones in my ears with rilo kiley on repeat. ( And if youve ever done that, sleeping with headphones in, ow! no fun. )
Anyway. I will beat this. I have before, and I will again and again and again until I won't need to anymore. I'll be ok.
But you, please learn from me. Secrets like that don't stay secret. Please please please think think think.
Houston time.

1 Comments:
not sure what you're going through, but breakups suck.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home