Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Quack, quack, quack. My ducks are in a row.

I already feel so much better. I even look better to myself. I went to my mom's school and helped some little girls with their comprehension questions over "Swimmy the Fish".

"Swimmy" is a harrowing tale of a little red fish whose friends get eaten by a big tuna when they tried to cross the reef. Instead of giving up and hiding, Swimmy gets his new friends to swim in formation like a giant red fish, scaring the mean ol' tuna away.

I would recommend it. :-D

And now I am officially all signed up to teach secondary social studies or french. I have found 20 jobs at least to apply to. And apply I will, to all 20.

Off to College Station I go. Casey just got a new place, I'm sure he'll need help decorating.

now playing

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

Did you say you were going to be in Houston? Say... the 25th..?

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

OH and enjoy the dixie chicken, but watch out, it will eat your soul! It stole my first-legal-drink virginity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home