uploaded new pictures of graduation and beth's wedding.
at least i know that rock bottom has been hit. followed by the worst night comes the worst conversation. when he said " i just wanted to hate you" all i could remember is how many times he looked at me and said " i love you" and he meant it. and when i said " i'm ready to forget the last 3 years didn't happen", i wanted so much to mean it for my sanity. i wish it was like eternal sunshine where you could just pack everything in a box and send it away, and then have all your memories zapped. at least that's how i feel for now; i know i'd feel like joel barrish did when he said " wait! wait! just let me keep this one..." later on.
i know it's weird that allll this is just now hitting. maybe one day when i can think about it without crying or grinding my teeth, i can tell the whole story. i want people to learn from me.
Ok, end. I am leaving for Houston either at midnight or 4 am tomorrow so I can be at my aunt's office at 8 am.
I had my first "party garage" party at the Manor at Westwood and it was just what I needed. Robert really is like a brother to me. He jokingly suggested that we should string tin-can phones between our rooms like real brothers and sisters, but I would totally do it. When Andrew comes home from being a hippie vagrant at Kerrville Folk Festival, we shall plan accordingly and the moving will commence.
Oh, and I've been watching the news a lot thanks to no cable like comedy central or the food network to distract me. First, everytime I hear about bombings and landmines, I think of my new e-mail pal, Matt. I get scared. I watched about 45 seconds of the 'Nick & Jessica Tour of Duty" and wanted to puke at Jessica's rendition of "God Bless America". I don't know why; I like America. Maybe I just reaaaaallly hate the way she sings. And then I see the stuff about the old supreme court justices retiring, probably to be replaced with more Bush-friendly people, and they always almost immediately use that into a segway into Roe v. Wade. And I remember Fred telling me about a book called Freakonomics and a controversial statistic. And I get really sad.
Wow, all this and I told myself I wouldn't post today. Go self. And yes, I know it's heavy on the links ;) I love the interweb!

1 Comments:
I'm with you on wishing for the eternal sunshine thing. I've wished that myself in the past months, but what I'm realizing is that with time we have to accept it so that we can let go and move on. I'm finally at that point now, and I hope with time, you will get there too. Hang in there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home