Wednesday, June 08, 2005

" These are the days that I've been missing, give me the taste, give me the joy of summer wine..."

Today is definitely a Jamie Cullum day! I love songs that have clapping in them. The dog has miraculously gotten better! I'm so happy. She is currently lying in the sun -- what an ordeal.

I had great conversations last night. I met more Nelson Center people and have decided I definitely want to volunteer there. Matt's friend Mike started talking about his house, a big old 121 year old Victorian on Oak Street that he shares with 6 other people. It's haunted, aparently, and since I was skeptical he asked me to come over one night with Matt, just for a drink or something...and after 30 minutes of being there I supposedly would believe him. I want to take him up on it, but the idea kind of freaks me out. I'm very impressionable. Speaking of Matt, things are moving more in the relationship direction. I don't know how I feel about that. He says the most beautiful things to me; makes me want to melt into a puddle but I'm still wearing the asbestos of 3 months ago. Oooooooh.

When he drinks his accent comes out. He leaned over and said in an almost Ricky Ricardo voice, " I want to cook you a lobster."

Oh, God, he knows how to turn me on.

Speaking of Matt, his roommate was hit by a car last night. He has some head injuries and his right arm is broken, but is conscious. Keep him in your thoughts - he's a cool guy.

Alright, the school district called and wants me to take this teacher insight test online so I gtg do that. Ahoy hoy.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since my last break up, I personally have decided to go MUCH SLOOOOOOOOOOWER in my next relationship...as in I want to extend the dating time period for as long as possible. I guess I hope that by doing so I will really know what I am getting into, and avoid falling super fast and getting hurt again. But I'm not you...so I say do what feels right. But if you are still dealing with the break up stuff, I think there is NOTHING wrong with asking him to just keep it casual for a while longer. Just my 2 cents.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home