Wednesday, June 15, 2005

*here I am, baby, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!*

I've got all sorts of stupid songs in my head. Walking here in the 100 degree heat, I saw him coming from the other direction, looking gorgeous as always. I cocked my head and he cocked his. We stopped and he asked where I was going and in the middle of telling him he threw his arms around me and kissed me.

It feels *so* good to feel *this* good.

What makes it better is c-l-o-s-u-r-e in other books, or as close to that as possible. Had a good talk today. Came to a bittersweet understanding. I know it's for the best, and that it won't be so bad. Everyone will win in the end. "Fate"-1, stupid human logic-0.

I baked up a storm today. I made 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies to be delivered to my precious Peruvian and then I made stirfry rice...without a recipe! It was almost too spicy. I gotta make dorito casserole again, that was tasty stuff.

So 2 days more of waiting. I applied to another school. Covering the bases.

Why does the end of 'garden state' keep popping up?
" Screw the ellipsis."
Let go, let go, jump in...it's so amazing, it's alright, cause there's beauty in the break down...

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM , Blogger lindsey. said...

Awwwww! -- Hey, someone had to say it. (and Amy's away, so.. ;) It's great to see you so happy.. and I hope you get some more good news tomorrow.

Oh and unless it's sacred, could you share the casserole recipe? I should cook more, but I hate buying a bunch of stuff for bad recipes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home