Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Maybe this is a sign. Or just a f*ked up dream.

I was staying with this French exchange student that I had met when I lived in the dorms as a Freshman. He had a pet monkey, un singe, and a floor-to-ceiling poster of every simpson's character ever created. ( Such a thing exsists, Jessie had one when we were in 4th grade). There was a piano bar below his apartment, where some girls and I went downstairs wearing nothing but towels to sing karaoke. One of these girls electricuted herself when the hair dryer she was using rendez-voused with someone's pineapple upsidedown shot. After this incident, somehow I end up in a terrace that looks like the one of the villa on Swimming Pool. My French cinema prof was out there sun bathing...his silver hair shining in the sun. He asked me " Où est ton cat-cat?" I think he said this in my dream because for the longest time I didn't know what he meant when he said cat-cat. But I figured out by context clues that it's not "cat-cat", it's quatre-quatre. 4x4. This is what they call SUVs in France and he of course being French thought it ridiculous that so many "Texans ont les grandes 4x4's". Weird. Also in the dream, my prof was friends with Michel Gondry, the director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. ( I got a crush on him after I saw his documentary. He is so dorky. ) The French exchange student came out and they all started talking together. And I was jealous because I couldn't keep up.

Seeeeee? My dreams are bilingual.......I hope that's a good sign.......

I need Beth Marie's ice cream right now. I'm hot, tired of excercising, and OTR. I need Old South Fudge and my girlfriends.

darling, you are so unoriginal
each move more obvious than the one before it

and i can be unoriginal just like you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home