Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Just bought some champagne, this weekend and the one following will be awesome! ( Tubing on the Guadalupe is in 9 days).

I figured out that my summer will end on August 10. Soo....I have to be ready enough in 48 days. That is NOT a lot of time. ( I had to interrupt myself from making a mental list of all the stuff I want to buy, and planning a trip to London and France in December...I CAN AFFORD THINGS NOW!!!)

...Like Ben Fold's Songs for Silverman cd. I really like the new mature sound, but it makes me want rainy days. It hasn't rained for weeks. However, I caught myself playing air-piano on the steering wheel while listening to "bastard" and "jesusland". Yay for new music. I also saw the batman movie. It was alriiiiiiight, Matt and Mayumi talked about it all the way home. I will say it's better than any other bat movie I've seen.

look at my old lazy baby:




:)

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

!!! Congratulations! I'll drink to that Saturday. A few times. I mean, I have a whole bottle of wine and no fellow wine-enjoyer-friends and no bottle stoppers, so what's a girl to do, I implore.

 
At 7:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, congrats! :) Oh and I forgot to ask if it is for jr high or high school? Do you get to live with Rob and Andrew still? Regardless, it is SO cool for you!

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

I'll be there to help drink your wine in spirit, Linds. And it's 9th graders. A whollle campus chock full of 9th graders.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home