Saturday, June 25, 2005

Matt's doing the whole " I am a distant aloof male" thing. Dammit, I hate playing games for the sake of playing games. I will not tolerate machismo.

I talked to his roommate Nathan for a bit and he said to just guard my heart. He gave me more insight into exactly what was going on with Matt before he met me. ( he was casually dating a girl that he just all the sudden stopped talking to when he starting hanging out with me ). That's not cool, I wish I had been informed.

If youre going to be in any sort of a relationship, you need to have some sort of trust. Guard your heart, but trust. oxymorons, no?

The cool thing was, is I got to know Nathan better and he asked me to come to church with him. He's episcopalian and I've never been to an Episcopalian church so I said I'd go. God, I haven't been in church since Easter. Blah.

My mom made sweet and sour pork and it smells delicious :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home