Sunday, July 24, 2005

I know why so many teachers are married now, even if they *are* young.

If they didn't live at the same stinkin' house as their other, THEY WOULD NEVER SEE EACH OTHER.

Matt insists he will work 40 hours + as a supervising counselor during the fall as well as take about 15 hours of school. I will be going 6 AM-5 PM tues and thurs, 6A-10 PM (!!) mon and weds, and 6A-3PM Friday. I won't have much on the weekends but that's when he pulls these fucking doubles where he's too tired to function after working 16 hours.

Why is it now, when I'm finally trusting enough to feel happy comfortable and attached that I'm coming to the realization that this probably won't work out?

Work. What an ugly 4 letter word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home