Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tired....Getting sick....

PeiWei, freakin' A.

My classroom is more beautiful than my own bedroom. Maybe I'll just set up a tent in there...it would save a lot on gas.

The safe landing of the Discovery made me happy...made me want to go to Johnson Space Center again like I did when I was a kid.

Alright, somehow I suckered myself into SEWING French Country print curtains. I have to print up a parent letter ( the whole thing is just ridiculous ) , and uggggggggggggggggggggggggggh do my Certification online assignment. ( Sorry about the frustrated ugh. )

I'm too stressed to be nervous about tomorrow. I just want to get everything done.

So God, Self, Kids I don't know yet.....let's just get through tomorrow with little to no slip-ups.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM , Blogger lindsey. said...

Good luck, Ms. Cox! I am so happy and excited for you, those kids are in for a great year.

 
At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second the Good luck wishes!!!!
Your classroom sounds awesome, sometime whenever you get a chance to breathe, you have a photo request to see your French curtains! :)

Hang in there, I'll think of you tomorrow and say some prayers for you! You're gonna do great! Remember: God is your strength, and He'll help you through.

Can't wait to hear how it all goes.
(Think of it this way, at least you aren't teaching MATH...you and I would ruin those kids if we tried that!) ;)

 
At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so the above comment was me, Amy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home