Thursday, August 04, 2005

Again, too tired to make a real post.

1. The show " hooking up" makes me want to kill myself. I don't want to have to go through that, if I'm not already.
2. Last night, in unison, Nathan & his bf and Mayumi all said " GIRL, YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER!!" when I told them I broke up with Matt. It made me happy and sad at the same time.I adhered to my diet by only drinking vodka tonics. While searching for gum in my purse today there was a pack of cigarettes in there I don't remember buying. I threw them in the trash.
3. I got a flat tire in the rain, and just as I stood on the side of the road snarling, trying to mentally picture how to get lug nuts off ( ok, I know I need to word that better ), a friendly toothless TXDOT guy came by and immediately went to work fixing it. The new tire I bought was 100 bucks, but it should get me through another 70k miles.
4. I made low-fat alfredo with whole wheat pasta with itallian seasoned chicken. It fucking sucked. I say "fucking" out of sheer disappointment. I was certain that this was going to be tasty but it so wasn't.
5. My 2 fellow Spanish teachers are both pregnant. 3 of my students will be too. It better not be contageous.
6. I start setting up my class tomorrow. Expect pictures.
7. This weekend will be awesome :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home