Watch to see Mr. Chopsticks in Denton get demolished by a bulldozer ( click the video icon ) I actually got a little teary-eyed seeing the front door get crushed to the tune of Silver Taps. The new location is a little bigger it seems, but doesn't have the vibe. I think the media attention is giving them more business though. If the same fate comes to Cool Beans , Lou's, or Texas Jive...I'll be chaining myself to the fences up there.
On an unrelated note ( ha yeah right ) ...I need to lose 30 pounds. Why oh why, around Thanksgiving have I become aware that it's not the mirror nor the scale's fault. Has anyone ever done weight watchers before? Is it worth the money?
I'll be in Austin tomorrow and San Antonio Thursday. Gobble gobble. Wait, if I'm trying to not be so chunky that would only be one gobble.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home