Mikeymo was on the news! ( as an outraged citizen ):
http://cbs11tv.com/topstories/local_story_319224952.html
He's on the video. I am also a tolltag user since I live smack dab in the middle of 2 major tollways that they mention, and this story sort of makes me angry...cheaters.
Yesterday I stayed home with a migraine,
today a student lost it when i wrote him up for leaping over 3 desks and almost pummeling this tiny girl. he was so mad he beat his forehead into the desk he was sitting in, then threw it across the room.
then got called a fucking bitch by another student after i tried to regain control and told the class they would stay after the bell for instigating the before mentioned student to even more aggression.
suspended, suspended, expelled.
and this is doing good....how? happy thanksgiving. what else is new?

2 Comments:
Jesus.
That's madness. How often does this kind of stuff happen?
very rarely.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home