Awesome, beautiful day.
I bought me some yahoo music...5.99 a month for unlimited song downloadage. I don't think I can import it to an mp3 player though. ( Mine's not working right now anyway ). I think I'll break down and buy myself a nano when I get paid.
My new playlist for which I'm excited:
1. "Smiley Faces" Gnarls Barkley
2. "Crazy" GB
3. " Backwoods Nation" David Bazan
4. " Knights of Cydonia" Muse
5. "Starlight" Muse
6. " Take a Bow" Muse
7. "Soldiers Poem" Muse
8. "Invincible" Muse
9. "Assassin" Yup, more muse
10. " Hide and Seek" Imogen Heap
11. "Headlock" Imogen Heap *** really pretty, I recommend***
12. "Wires and Waves" Rilo Kiley"
13. "Learn to Live with What you Are" Ben Folds
14. " All these Things" The Killers
I need someone to see the Borat movie with me. Call me crazy but I want to see it. Matt refuses. But he does need to make it up to me for dragging me to Texas Chainsaw Masacre...I told him it was Borat or Brokeback Mtn. ( I'll get him to watch it sometime. He doesn't believe me that there are more boobs than man love. )
7 work days left til TDay Break....there is some glory in being a teacher.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home