well, i voted....
for Chris Bell at the last minute. All the sudden Kinky just started to rub me the wrong way. Of all the times I saw him speak...he just seemed to shy away. I knew in my heart he wouldn't win, just split the vote of people who are fed up with Perry, so. I hope I did the right thing.
But, I live in Texas....land of steak, Baptists, rich rich people and poor poor people. So, Perry looks like he's gonna get it again. I think the change in congress looks promising though.
I'm showing "Les 400 Coups" in class this week, not expecting much feedback from the students. Well, they're loving it! A lot of them relate to it I guess...I even made them answer questions on the movie and I'm getting answers, in complete sentences, and in multiples more than 1! It's a great, classic movie....put the subtitles on and you'll be fine.
I'm so psyched for Thanksgiving...I will be in the Austin/San Antonio area that week. I love food-related holidays. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home