Monday, October 30, 2006

fratty mcdouche


austin1 011
Originally uploaded by sarahsblogpix.
Austin was good. We:

1. Ate some gooood Trudy's, Thai Noodle House, Tony's Vineyard...
2. Drank. Me, not so much though, surprisingly.
3. (I) had good sister bonding time.
4. (I) got lost looking for Belton for my lame-ass LOTE ( languages other than english ) training and test. Gooooo MaryHardinBaylor JesusCrusaders!
5. Saw " Running with Scissors". It was pretty good...makes me want to read the Augusten Burroughs memoirs. But, movies about psycho families makes me uncomfortable in a way.
6. Listened to a real, abusive, alcohol-induced domestic dispute which made me realize my relationship problems are mere molehills compared to what some people endure. Geeez. You know there's problems when your inebriated sig-other can spout out phrases like "mother fucker fuckin FUCKED UP!" I'm not naming names though. :)

Halloween on 6th Street should just be called "Slutfest". I don't know why, but when I got there I put on my cynical face and just hated everything. I didn't want to dance, didn't want to socialize. I was a big fat negative nancy. But I mean, I guess I just become hostile when I'm surrounded by the following:
slutty nurses
slutty geishas
slutty racecar drivers
slutty cats
slutty cops
slutty bees
slutty fbi agents
slutty surgeons
slutty rollergirls
and the worst....slutty girls in boxers with condom wrappers in their hair who cut in the bathroom line at The Aquarium. ROAR!

Still, I love Austin...this is a picture of usually scruffy Casey dressed in his frat boy costume....I thought he looked nice! ( Pink shirt is my sister Emily. Yes, I know she is cuter than me. I'm the funny one. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home