Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm not so much a fan of cats. But this, i find funny:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us>


Heheheheh, silly cats.

Good, solid weekend. Fair has been postponed til tomorrow but it'll be a perfect crisp and sunny day. Prime turkey leg eating weather. Tonight I bought a bottle of crown royal, a bottle of parrot bay rum, and a family pack of wings. Recipe for messy fun right there.( And yes I'm still working out and yes I can still fit in the same size jeans I have been wearing for the past 3 years, for what that's worth.) Waiting for Matt to get off work, watching "Meet Joe Black" from when Brad Pitt was sexy and respectable. I think it just went all down hill after Fight Club. God, those abs.

I'll be in Austin next weekend. Casey, be advised. It's time for beer on the roof of the physics building again. Fall in Austin is beeeautiful.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home